[daip] Your query of the analysts

Hau Yu Liu hyliu at asiaa.sinica.edu.tw
Tue Oct 21 11:35:59 EDT 2008

Dear sir,

   Thanks very much for help. I had also checked the VLA ovservational status summary
published at 2007 and find
the meaning of '2AD'. However, when I load the archived data AK138, I also
couldn't get the 'LL' while the observation scan shows there is some. The
correlator mode is '2A', but I can't find it from the status summary.
I'm guessing whether '2A' means 'AA' & 'CC'. But I can't get the 'CC' part from
the archived data. Some other archived data with only one IF and only RCP polarization
always use the correlator mode '1A'. Did I miss anything or do FILLM incorrectly?

best wish,
Hauyu