[daip] Task 'FLATN' error using 253 images

Hans-Rainer Kloeckner hrk at astro.ox.ac.uk
Mon Oct 6 10:28:06 EDT 2008

Dear Eric,

	I try to combine 253 Images (GMRT @ 240 MHz) into an image via FLATN
and run into a problem. Combining e.g. 36 images (GMRT @ 610 MHz) is
running fine. So I guess such a large number of images have not been
anticipated and thats the reason why FLATN crashes.

FLATN1: Task FLATN  (release of 31DEC08) begins
FLATN1: OBCREA: OBJECT TABLE FULL
FLATN1: OBCREA: PROBLEM CREATING: Input image object 0120  00041
FLATN1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
FLATN1: hrks-mac 31DEC08 TST: Cpu=      9.2  Real=      9  IO=       251

Could you please let me know if my assumption is correct and if there
is a way to correct the procedure for such an error

all the best from Oxford

Hans

Hans-Rainer Kloeckner
University of Oxford