[daip] Flux calibrator model problems with U-band VLA-only observations?

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 26 19:11:25 EDT 2008

Hi Jeff,

O.K., I down loaded your data and when I ran CALIB on 3C286 it dies with or
without the model, with 3C48 CALIB worked with or without the model.  So the
problem did not seem to be the model.

So, after much fooling around I discover that your data has 2 FREQIDs and 3C268
is under FREQID 2.  So you can either load the data into different files for the
different FREQIDs (which I would recommend since they are different sources), or
use the FREQID parameter.

Sorry that took so long.

Amy