[daip] AIPS error in CALIB

Poonam Chandra pc8s at virginia.edu
Mon Jan 14 20:42:49 EST 2008

Hi,

I am running CALIB on an X band VLA data. When I run CALIB on 3C48, it
gives error but still creates an SN table. CALIB runs smoothly for the
phase calibrator. I have never come across such an error. Please let me
know whats wrong.
The error is the following:

gkar  > CALIB1: FACSET: source model will be scaled to  3.145 Jy
gkar  > CALIB1: FACSET: 3.429181 Jy found from 300 components
gkar  > CALIB1: FACSET: scaling factor set to  9.17087E-01
gkar  > CALIB1: VISDFT: Begin DFT component division
gkar  > CALIB1: I Polarization model processed
gkar  > CALIB1: Field    1 used     300 CCs
gkar  > CALIB1: Determining solutions using amp-scalar averaging
gkar  > CALIB1: Writing SN table    1
gkar  > CALIB1: TABIO: BAD LRNO =        11 LIMIT        10
gkar  > CALIB1: TABNDX: TABIO ERROR  2
gkar  > CALIB1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
gkar  > CALIB1: gkar 31DEC08 TST: Cpu=      0.4  Real=      0  IO=         7

Thanks
Poonam