[daip] VLANT and leopard

Kim Herrmann herrmann at lowell.edu
Mon Dec 8 19:14:22 EST 2008

Hooray!!!

I couldn't find the /tmp/baselines.vlais08 file anywhere on my computer, but
I did put VLA.ant.2008 into the TEXT/STARS AIPS directory, and then VLANT
ended successfully!  Something about that file must have been the problem.

Yippee!  Woohoo!  Hooray!  Thank you!!!

Kim =)

I have tested the program on our leopard system on AM959 and AH927 and it