[daip] Installation problems

Atish Vyas atish.vyas at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 14:30:41 EDT 2008

Dear Eric,

Thanks ! I have solved the previous problem and the installation has
progressed to a better level. But not yet complete. I face another problem
this time. There are two errors : First associated with the X11 and xas.c
file. Second error is "/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lncurses". I have installed
BDF libraries assuming that it would solve the second problem but it did
not.

Please have a look at the file attached herewith which will give you a
detailed idea about the problem.

Looking forward to your response, I remain.

Thanking you,
- Atish .