[daip] AIPS

Shaun Mollette sjmollette02 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 13:26:10 EDT 2007

I am currently trying to install AIPS on a Linux box. I am having the most trouble imaginable due to my lack of experience in both Linux and AIPS. Is there a more clear walk through on how this can be done? This software is for a research lab at Morehead State University and is under the direction of Dr. Thomas Punnati. You can respond to this email or contact him at t.pannuti at morehead-st.edu. Thank you for your time.
Shaun Mollette