[daip] Problem with JMFIT (zero level is not correct for CTYPE=2)

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Mon Oct 1 13:51:59 EDT 2007

Michael Bietenholz writes:
 > I think there is a problem with JMFIT (31 DEC07 Sep 3; sorry if this has
 > already been fixed).

     The bug has been there a very long time and no one has noticed.
If one changed DOCRT from 1 to -1, the output baseline parameters
would change.  The last of the fit parameters would be left 1 sigma
off for baselines only unless one recomputed one last time to print
the model image.  An extra recomputation was added to force all
parameters to their correct values.

Eric Greisen