[daip] DCONV (fwd)

Anita M. S. Richards a.m.s.richards at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Nov 2 10:49:26 EDT 2007

Thanks very much Eric,

I hope that one of our computer managers can apply the patch to AIPS on
the system Magda uses at least?

thanks very much

Anita

Dr. A.M.S. Richards, AstroGrid Astronomer, University of Manchester,
Jodrell Bank Centre for Astrophysics, Turing Building,
University of Manchester, M13 9PL
+44 (0)161 275 4124
and
MERLIN/VLBI National Facility, Jodrell Bank Observatory,
Cheshire SK11 9DL, U.K. +44 (0)1477 571321 (tel) 571618 (fax)