[daip] ANBPL

Leonia Kogan lkogan at nrao.edu
Thu May 10 11:49:14 EDT 2007

Andy,

My first guess is that this is a feature of your data
or the weakness of ANBPL because of MERLIN

Did you try any AIPS task to look elevation for MERLIN?

So before I look at the code:

1. Try BPARM say 5 11 (ampl-El)  Are the elevations the same?

2. UVPLT can plot Elevation on time(for example) but only for one
antenna (REFANT) So
Use UVPLT to see elevation of the given antenna (REFANT not ANTENNA see
UVPLT help) as a function of time. Use BPARM 11,15

3. Try ANBPL using the data before FIXWT.   Are the elevations the same?
Kogan

The 1 2 3 can help us to understand the problem

Leonid