[daip] ANBPL

Leonia Kogan lkogan at nrao.edu
Fri May 11 11:53:03 EDT 2007

Andy,

Yes I looked more carefully at the codes and found that MERLIN having
ARRAY center=0 is interpreted as VLBI (Left handed with origin at the
Earth center). So you are right confirming ANBPL works correctly, and I
am wrong saying opposite. Usually the situation is invertible with
relation of me and a user :). Anyway this is good.
But still I'll need to clarify some details with Eric

Thank you for the help

Leonia