[daip] calibration question

Claire Chandler cchandle at nrao.edu
Tue Mar 27 11:15:02 EDT 2007

Interesting... when I SPLIT the online CH0 I get

habane> SPLIT1:            Previously flagged   flagged by gain         kept
habane> SPLIT1: Partially               0                   0              0
habane> SPLIT1: Fully                   0                   0         525130

when I SPLIT the LINE data with the same CL table I get

habane> SPLIT1:            Previously flagged   flagged by gain         kept
habane> SPLIT1: Partially               0                   0              0
habane> SPLIT1: Fully                   0               16840         525130

...except that the header of the SPLIT LINE data says there's 508290
visibilities, so the SPLIT output is lying to me.

So this means it's the BP that's doing the flagging, and this all seems
consistent.

Claire