[daip] 31DEC07

Jose-Maria Torrelles torrelles at ieec.fcr.es
Tue Jan 16 14:31:32 EST 2007

Dear AIPS friend, I have just tried to install the 31DEC07 AIPS version
using the tar 31DEC07.tar.gz using install.pl and
the .AIPSRC file from my previous installation of 31DEC06 (after
deleting the two last lines of that file and correcting the CCOMOPT line
to refer to the new version rather than the old one. The old one is
31DEC06).

After installing the tst version (31DEC07), and typing aips, I receive the
following message:

IPS 1:                          31DEC07 AIPS:
AIPS 1:      Copyright (C) 1995-2007 Associated Universities, Inc.
AIPS 1:            AIPS comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY;
AIPS 1:                 for details, type HELP GNUGPL
AIPS 1: This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
AIPS 1: under certain conditions; type EXPLAIN GNUGPL for details.
AIPS 1: ZOPEN: FILE TSTMEM:MED000000;        NOT FOUND
AIPS 1: Previous session command-line history recovered.
AIPS 1: TAB-key completions enabled, type HELP READLINE for details.
AIPS 1: DISK PROBLEM   CODES:       2      0

Within AIPS it does not recognize any command.

The previous version 31DEC06 is continuos working properly by typing
"aips new".

Do you have any idea about what can happens when trying to use
the tst version?

Thank you very much in advance,

Jose
--
Jose-Maria Torrelles
Instituto de Ciencias del Espacio (CSIC)
e-mail: torrelles at ieec.fcr.es
Tf. (34)934021199