[daip] MNJ

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Jan 10 13:20:59 EST 2007

shoshana rosenthal writes:

 > It happens only with the ALPHA directory. I removed the ALPHA/SYSTEM/CVS
 > directory and it still does only one successful MNJ and then
 > the error appears again.
 > BTW a successful run has the following error in it.

 > sort: open failed: +3: No such file or directory
 > sort: open failed: +3: No such file or directory

Curious - most systems still accept the obsolete syntax for sort but
it is way passed due to update this.  Odd that it did not get updated
when other such syntax iin the MNJ was corrected.  It affected an
operation to strip PUTBCK.UPD of removed files which I think is now
done when we remove things here.  That file is then used only by
secondary MNJs that actually scp files from the list.

Anyway, it is fixed and a patch issed for 31DEC06.

Thanks,

Eric