[daip] path unlink failure

lincoln greenhill greenhill at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 23 11:00:24 EST 2007

Hi Eric,

I think that you are right about identifying the FS on the disk.

After Alice wrote to you, I found the following:
http://forums.macosxhints.com/archive/index.php/t-58436.html
(see last two entries in the thread at the bottom of the page).

After reading this, I ran Disk Utility and found that the disk (previously
unused) was indeed DOS.  I have reformatted it in HFS+, and we will try again.
I anticipate success, though that is contrary to my nature.

Thanks very much.

Best,
l.