[daip] request for small improvement of IMEAN

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Mon Dec 10 13:42:58 EST 2007

Alicia Berciano Alba writes:

 > I've noticed that IMEAN (unlike TVSTAT and IMSTAT) doesn't have the
 > parameter DOINVERS that allows to make statistics outside a selected
 > region . Could you please include this feature in this task?
 > I need to use the histogram plotting option of IMEAN, that's why TVSTAT
 > and IMSTAT are not an alternative for me.

I have revised IMEAN for this - along with revisions to EXTLIST and
minor correction to IMSTAT.  Changes of this sort can only go in the
TST version which is now 31DEC08.  That version is available for
installation, but I will bet that you have not yet installed it.

This change will only be available after 10:30 pm Mountain Standard
Time today - or tomorrow your time.