[daip] request for small improvement of IMEAN

Alicia Berciano Alba berciano at astro.rug.nl
Fri Dec 7 11:10:44 EST 2007

Dear AIPS's managers,
My name is Alicia, and I'm a PhD student working with Mike Garrett in
The Netherlands.

I've noticed that IMEAN (unlike TVSTAT and IMSTAT) doesn't have the
parameter DOINVERS that allows to make statistics outside a selected
region . Could you please include this feature in this task?
I need to use the histogram plotting option of IMEAN, that's why TVSTAT
and IMSTAT are not an alternative for me.

Thanks a lot!!

Have a nice weekend,
Alicia

Alicia Berciano Alba            e-mail : berciano at astro.rug.nl
Kapteyn Astronomical Institute
P.O.Box 800                     Office number: 266
9700AV Groningen                Office Phone: +31 50 363 3505
The Netherlands                 Mobile phone: 0642143773