[daip] STUFFR

Andy Biggs adb at roe.ac.uk
Mon Aug 27 11:41:08 EDT 2007

Hi again Eric. This was what I was afraid of and would appear to be
disastrous for various datasets that myself and others have mapped in the
past. Just looking back at another wide-field VLA dataset that I still
have on disk, the data were taken in two sessions about a year apart and
the antenna numbers for each are, unsurprisingly, completely different,
pad-wise. However, the final maps look excellent, without any hint of a
problem with the data. I'm surprised that anything recognisable appears in
the maps at all.

Cheers,

Andy