[daip] [Fwd: Re: AIPS query]

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Wed Apr 18 17:38:39 EDT 2007

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [daip] AIPS query
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 09:56:01 -0600
From: Amy Mioduszewski <amiodusz at nrao.edu>
To: Catherine Brocksopp <cb4 at mssl.ucl.ac.uk>

Hi Catherine,

I have looked through help files and I cannot find anything that will plot
fractional polarization vectors, although you could try KNTR since it also plots
vectors.  I am surprised since it seems like a logical thing to want.  Eric is
away for a week, but when he is back maybe he can add it (he is the plotting guru).

You may be able to fool PCNTR by changing the header of the FPOL map.  Just
compare the FPOL and the IPOL map headers and see how they are different.  Can't
guarantee that this will work but it may be worth a try.

Cheers,

Amy