[daip] more daip info

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Tue Nov 28 11:41:29 EST 2006

I decided to approve the 2 valid messages this morning after making
sure I already had copies.  When I went through the web page and
clicked accept with the mouse and then clicked in the regular page in
order to continue scrolling the click in accept was changed back to
defer.  If I clicked in accept a second time it stayed in accept but
blinked when I clicked in the page.  I suspect something odd is
happening in the web software although I think I would have noticed
this behavior previously.

Yesterdays messages ended up in reject but with no reason.  Note that
the default reason is postings by non-members forbidden not no.

Mail to daip yesterday that was acceptable is just coming through now
although my mails today are also coming through.