[daip] Minor bug in VLBATECR

Jim Ulvestad julvesta at nrao.edu
Wed Nov 22 16:44:59 EST 2006

I have a data set from 2004 that goes from about 20:00 on
day 226 to between 0:00 and 01:00 on day 227.  VLBATECR
went and got the ionosphere files from day 225 and 226, but
not 227, and then TECOR failed.  So I had to go ftp the file
for day 227 and run TECOR standalone.

I'm guessing that the script might be checking the end time
and looking for times beyond 01:00, when it really needs to
look for any times beyond 00:00.

If you want to test anything, the data set is BN026I, and I'll
leave the DAT tape on a chair in my office while I'm out
of town.

Jim