[daip] Re: APCAL fails... Re: fails to compile... Re: unflagging specific antenna... Re: [Fwd: possibly incorrect flagging during correlation for project BC127H]

Jim Ulvestad julvesta at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue May 23 11:41:10 EDT 2006

I wouldn't mind having it in VLBAFIX.  I just loaded a couple
experiments that were on two tapes each.  I find it better to run
FITLD on the tapes individually to put them together--running
VLBALOAD separately on the two tapes leaves an unfortunate
set of tables that aren't merged when you end up running DBCON.

Thus, when I load from multiple tapes, I use FITLD, VLBAMCAL,
and VLBAFIX at least.  Shortening this by one step would be handy.

Jim