[daip] AIPS uninstalling question

Tracy Chen xchen at astro.UCLA.EDU
Fri Mar 3 15:03:36 EST 2006

Hello,

My name is Xi Chen, and I am a graduate student in UCLA. I installed
AIPS on my mac computer 2 months ago and it works fine. But
unfortuntely I crashed my computer yesterday. And after I backed it
up today. The AIPS does not work any more and the GCC compilers
either. So I am thinking of uninstalling AIPS from my computer and
reinstall it. Hope that'll make it work. But I could not find any
instructions on how to uninstall it from MAC. So could you give me
some advices on how to do it? Thanks a lot!

Best,

Xi