[daip] AIPS problem

Cyril Tasse tasse at strw.leidenuniv.nl
Mon Mar 27 06:38:28 EST 2006

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006, Eric Greisen wrote:
> I hesitate to suggest this, but all I know to do in a messy case like
> this is to run the debugger to find out what is happening.  It would
> be best if you e-mailed the box file to me and made the data available
> as a FITS file in a place I could reach with anonymous ftp.
>
> What compiler have you used?
>
> Eric Greisen

All right, I guess I'm in a deadend, so here I put the files on the leiden
ftp site:

ftp ftp.strw.leidenuniv.nl
login: anonymous

cd pub/tasse

Here are the boxfiles + uv file, you have the IMAGR parameters I'm using
in the previous email. On my machine, it takes about 20 hours before it
images the dirty beam + dirty images before it crashes.

About the compiler used, I've just asked our system manager, I come back
to you when he replies me...

I hope you can find was is going on....

Best regards and good luck,

Cyril