[daip] PCCOR question

Leonia Kogan lkogan at nrao.edu
Sun Jun 25 21:06:58 EDT 2006

Dayton,

I have created the private version of PCCOR for you which copies
real/image of your PC table into real/imag
of the output SN table. The Delay and Rate are equal zero at the output
SN table.
I hope it is what you wanted originally. :)

You can pick up the files PCCOR.FOR, PCCOR.HLP, and PCCOR.OPT from my
web site:
www.aoc.nrao.edu/~lkogan

These thre files are enough to create your private version of PCCOR.

Let me know if you do not know how to create the private version and how
use it

Tell me please the result.

Leonia