[daip] PCCOR question

Leonia Kogan lkogan at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 29 22:31:10 EDT 2006

Hi Dayton,

 >I have been using a binary installation of AIPS

I  do not know precisely how circumwent the problem of COMLNK, yo
described at the end of you r last message.
Other members of  the AIPS group can be bettere than I..

Right now I have put at www.aoc.nrao.edu/~lkogan the following files
which can allow you to move forward :

PCCOR.EXE    - The COMLNK output I did here  You can try to run it in
your AIPS
                             Use all default inputs including timerang=0
DEYTON.PCCOR.OUT.FITS    The fits file of the UVDATA I got appliing
PCCOR (private version)
                                                     to the UV data you
sent me recentely
You'll find at the last file the output SN table (#6, and #7) and can
compare it with the PC table.

Leonia