[daip] problem with latest version of CCEDT

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Aug 23 18:19:37 EDT 2006

I have found a bug in the CCEDT code that was there before.  But
before, the DX and DY were changed by large amounts which changed NX
and NY and that then changed DX and DY.  When small changes in DX and
DY were forced then NX and NY did not change and DX and DY reverted to
the same values and one was in an infinite loop.  It did work on my
test file for some reason but not on your data.

It now works and I am patching the 31DEC05 rihgt now.  If uyou run a
MNJ later tonight or tomorrow you will get fixed code.  Note however
that the task breaks the CC files completely differently than before.
 I suspect the new result is better but I do not have any idea why one
wants this option.