[daip] CCEDT Bug

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Mon Aug 1 16:37:13 EDT 2005

Lawrence C Weintraub writes:
 > I have noticed that CCEDT fails if the boxes are not in BottomLeft to
 > TopRight order.  I get the following error for that case:
 >
 > I've lost the error message exactly but essentially it tells me the boxes
 > overlap when they clearly do not.  I'm using it in the split up into
 > submodels mode (i.e. NBOXES and NCCBOX are both negative.)

One could argue that a non-BLC/TRC order is an error, but

11897.  August 1, 2005           WINDF, CCEDT             Eric
        Changed $APLSUB/WINDF and CCEDT to check rectangular boxes for
        reversed corners and reorder them to the expected BLC, TRC
        order.  WINDF is used in IMAGR et al.  Local versions of WINDF
        in CHKFC and FIXBX were also modified.
        Moved nowhere.