[daip] trouble installing 31DEC04

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Oct 28 13:03:36 EDT 2004

Hi Kristy,

You should mail these things to daip, I may not be here and
there are others reading daip that might be able to help.

So you have deleted everything and started over.

I think the problem may be that you are running on a computer
called lark but none of your data disk names are called
LARK.  Look at $AIPS_ROOT/DADEVS.SH for more info.  But you
should just do what you were instructed to do, i.e., run
FILAIP and POPSGN by hand.

Doing this over the phone would not work very well, I do not
have these answers off the top of my head and have to look into
things.

Amy