[daip] AIPS Documentation 2

adolfosperling at ig.com.br adolfosperling at ig.com.br
Wed Nov 24 05:03:42 EST 2004

      Dear Mr Eric Gresen :
      I followed your instructions and tried again with no success
      to get the informations  I informed to tou in my last
      e-mail
      The address :
      http:www.aoc.nrao.edu/aips sends me to tha AIPS Documenta-
      tion Page from there I got only :
     * The AIPS  Cookbook  and
     * The Help Files.
     The other items that I alredy mentioned to you  don't
     show up.
     As I try to access the address:
     ftp://ftp.aoc.nrao.edu/pub/software/aips/TEXT/PUBL.area ,
     after a few seconds of searching appears the following
     error message : Wrong ftp address or you have no permission
     to access the specified place !!
                   I ask you again to help me to get
                   the AIPS Informations .

                   Thanking in advance I remain