[daip] AIPS Documentation

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Tue Nov 23 12:34:18 EST 2004

adolfosperling at ig.com.br writes:

 >         Dear Sirs :
 >         First of all , I thank you for thw AIPS CD-ROM you sent to
 >         me , ( I received it in 11_05 ).
 >         I am trying with no success to download the following AIPS
 >         Documentation :
 >         * The AIPS Cookbook in PDF Format
 >         * Memos n* 103 to n* 110
 >         * AIPS  Quarterly Reports
 >         * AIPS Annual Reports
 >         * AIPS Letters
 >         * On Line Memo Series
 >         * etc ... .
 >
 >                   Please inform me if the above mentioned Documents
 >                   are still avalable  ( on line or hard copy ) and
 >                   how to proceed to get them .
 >
 >                              Yhanking i advance for your help
 >                              I remain
 >
 >                               Adolfo Sperling

These are all available on the web from the web address

         http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/aips

But I notice that all links are to the

ftp://ftp.aoc.nrao.edu/pub/software/aips/TEXT/PUBL area.

This is meant to be available via anonymous ftp.

I doubt that we are blocking your use of ftp but I will ask the
experts.