[daip] AIPS Documentation

adolfosperling at ig.com.br adolfosperling at ig.com.br
Tue Nov 23 05:22:46 EST 2004

        Dear Sirs :
        First of all , I thank you for thw AIPS CD-ROM you sent to
        me , ( I received it in 11_05 ).
        I am trying with no success to download the following AIPS
        Documentation :
        * The AIPS Cookbook in PDF Format
        * Memos n* 103 to n* 110
        * AIPS  Quarterly Reports
        * AIPS Annual Reports
        * AIPS Letters
        * On Line Memo Series
        * etc ... .

                  Please inform me if the above mentioned Documents
                  are still avalable  ( on line or hard copy ) and
                  how to proceed to get them .

                             Yhanking i advance for your help
                             I remain

                              Adolfo Sperling