[daip] amplitude calibration

Yoshiaki Hagiwara hagiwara at astron.nl
Tue Jul 27 11:51:26 EDT 2004

please let me ask about the VLA amplitude calibration.

to determine the flux densities (K-band) of
two phase calibrator sources (listed below) from CALIB solution
of the primary calibrator (3c286), I ran GETJY.
but the obtained flux values recorded in SU table
of these two sources are 3 times as big as those in VLA
calibrator list. I don't think it is up to
the flux variability.

Perhaps, I'd better edit these values in SU table
by hand... but something might be wrong with my anaysis.
I just follow the standrad VLA calibration
procedure as usual. I never met a trouble like this before.

Do you have any idea to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Hagi