[daip] PBCOR

mrupen at aoc.nrao.edu mrupen at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue Jul 27 11:46:54 EDT 2004

Dear DAIP,
  the option for changing the cutoff level in PBCOR (set in PBPARM(1)) seems
to be slightly broken.  In particular, while PBPARM(1)= 0.002 correctly
changes the cutoff level to 0.2%, PBPARM(1)<= 0.001 seems to be translated
to 0.000, since the cutoff level then changes back to its default (2.3%).
This is only interesting because I was trying to set PBPARM(1) to "something
small", which for me tends to be 1e-4, which in this case was translated to
0.0 .

  Another minor complaint: the EXPLAIN file refers repeatedly to DPARM,
which has been replaced by PBPARM in this task.  The array subscripts
to DPARM don't match those in PBPARM, so one can't just do a replace.
Note also the references to GPOS, which has been replaced by COORDINA.

  Cheers,

       Michael