[daip] Re: Building Mac OSX on AIPS

Wes Young wyoung at aoc.nrao.edu
Sat Jul 24 16:48:21 EDT 2004

Ok, I tried logging on to your machine but no soap.  Check to make sure
you really have compilers in /usr/local/gnu, i.e.

ls /usr/local/gnu/bin

and if you get an error or don't see gcc or g77 in the directory
listing you will need to find out where the compilers are and rerun the
install.pl with the correct compilers.

wes

ouray:~/.ssh wyoung$ slogin -C nrao at broccolli.astro.ucla.edu
slogin: broccolli.astro.ucla.edu: No address associated with nodename