[daip] Re: Building Mac OSX on AIPS

Wes Young wyoung at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Jul 23 14:37:28 EDT 2004

Alaina,

You have not specified a compiler.  I suggest rerunning install.pl and
specifying the location of the compilers in Screen 10: Advanced
Settings

Select the M option
Then choose FORT, LINK and CCOM in any order.  You will need to
explicitly specify the location of the compilers, i.e. something like

/usr/local/gnu/gcc
/usr/local/gnu/g77

Use the same g77 compiler for the LINK as you do with FORT.

Then press on.

wes