[daip] aips purchase

Candace Gray goodollsfan at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 17:38:04 EST 2004

Hi
my name is Candace Gray and I go to the University of
Texas in El Paso. I was at the NRAO in December
working with Micheal Rupen on data reduction with the
AIPS program.  I am writing a chapter of my thesis on
the data reduction but it is incomplete because I did
not write down all the steps for the data reduction.
Also, I cannot view my files on the data tape because
I do not have the AIPS program.  Could I purchase an
AIPS program from you?  Could I also purchase the data
tape reader?  If this is not possible then could I
send the tape back to the NRAO so that they can print
the files?
Thank you,
Candace