[daip] VLBAFIX

Jim Ulvestad julvesta at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Jan 9 10:23:44 EST 2004

I wonder if this is why I found that the data I VLBALOADed just before
leaving for the
AAS didn't have the polarization fixed.  I was going to comment on it
when I
got back.  I had to run FXPOL separately to change my 8 * R into 4 * (RL).

If this is not the problem, then I have some other issue, but I'm
guessing this is
what happened.

Jim