[daip] IMAGR error

Yosi Gelfand jgelfand at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Feb 26 18:05:04 EST 2004

Hello,

	I'm using AIPS version 31DEC04 and trying to using IMAGR to reduce
some 20cm continuum data I pulled off the archive.  When I run IMAGR I get
the following error message, which causes IMAGR to end prematurely:

atavis> IMAGR1: GRDFLT: X and Y convolution type = SPHEROIDAL
atavis> IMAGR1: GRDFLT: X and Y parms =  3.0000  1.0000
atavis> IMAGR1: GRDFLT: convolution function sampled every 1/100 of a cell
atavis> IMAGR1: FOR GRIDDING NEED  1416725 HAVE ONLY  1310720 WORDS IN 'AP'
atavis> IMAGR1: PROBLEM AS POSED WILL NOT FIT EVEN IF DATA ARE SORTED
atavis> IMAGR1: OUVIMG: MAKING BEAM BEAM field number 0001
atavis> IMAGR1: OUVIMG: FROM UVdata work object
atavis> IMAGR1: CLNINI: ERROR OPENING CLEAN process object
atavis> IMAGR1: CLNUV : ERROR CLEANING CLEAN process object

Sorry for the questions -- Yosi

Listen to: 87.9 FM WBAR New York Barnard College Radio | http://www.wbar.org
********
    Where there's a Will, there is a way.
    P251b|Nietzsche>="What doesn't kill you makes you suffer"|Nietzsche>