[daip] ATCA Data, MNJ in 31DEC04

Yosi Gelfand jgelfand at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Feb 17 16:43:52 EST 2004

Hello,

	Two quick questions:
1) I'm trying to read into AIPS multi-configuration ATCA data.  The MIRIAD
manual says to use the task ATLOD, but when i try task 'atlod' it says no
task exists.  I was wondering if I need to add ATLOD separately from the
typical installation or another task incorporates this.

2) How can I check in Midnight Job is running properly?  Thank you -- Yosi

Listen to: 87.9 FM WBAR New York Barnard College Radio | http://www.wbar.org
********
    Where there's a Will, there is a way.
    P251b|Nietzsche>="What doesn't kill you makes you suffer"|Nietzsche>