[daip] problem update

Piner Glenn gpiner at whittier.edu
Tue Apr 6 17:29:03 EDT 2004

Well, as of today the same error occurs with my user number also.
When I tested under my number yesterday everything worked fine.

Now I also get, for example,
>run vlbautil
(script comments deleted)
AIPS 1: PROCEDURE VBA_VARS
AIPS 1: BLEW CORE!

Now I am even more mystified, so help would be appreciated,

Thanks,

Glenn Piner