[daip] Re:

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Thu Sep 11 11:04:16 EDT 2003

Three requests:

1. Please put a subject in your e-mail.  I receive so many spam and
other junk mails that something from simple "Al" with no subject will
normally not survive a quick delete.

2. Please use the address daip at nrao.edu.  That way the young lady who
understands FRING very much better than I do will get your e-mail as
well as others in the group who may also be able to help.

3. Amy has found a bug in FRING that causes an infinite loop - does
your cpu become very busy when FRING stops putting out messages?
This bug is related to the number of channels - can you send us the
output of IMHEADER for the uv data set?

Thanks,