[daip] AIPS installation

Miguel de Val Borro miguel at astro.su.se
Wed Nov 19 12:48:42 EST 2003

Thank you for your answer. Finally it seems that AIPS runs when the
files in $AIPS_VERSION/$ARCH/MEMORY/ are given write permission to
the user. The problem was that in AFS the UNIX permissions don't work
and we need to change the access control lists of some directories
so that the users have write permission.

Regards,
Miguel