[daip] Re: FW: LWPLA after AIPS midnight job

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed May 21 10:22:08 EDT 2003

I just did an LWPLA on the KNTR I ran after re-linking all plot tasks
yesterday.  The bounding box exactly matched the plot.  If I remember
correctly, one of the symptoms of the optimization problem in GINITL,
called to set bounding boxes by all plot tasks, was that the lower
bounding point clipped off some of the bottom label.

Run the plot task today and see if the problem is still present.  One
can edit an aips PostScript file to fix the bounding box - use
ghostview to show you what it should be.