[daip] AIPS TASAV in Solaris

Hiroshi IMAI imai at jive.nl
Thu May 22 08:32:57 EDT 2003

Dear Eric,

We found another problem in the AIPS task TASAV.
In Solaris, it was aborted. It occurs in TST (31DEC03) version.
TASAV in NEW (31DEC02) version works well. I found no change
in TASAV for Solaris in the midnight jop since January 1, 2003.
Could you please check and fix the problem? I am concerning
about a possible unknown problem common among the tasks for
Solaris.

Thank you very much for your kind help.

Best regards,

Hiroshi

        *          Hiroshi IMAI, Ph.D.
 *             *   EVN Support Scientist,   E-mail: imai at jive.nl
     European
*     VLBI      *
      Network       Joint Institute for VLBI in Europe (JIVE)
 *             *    Postbus 2, 7990 AA Dwingeloo, the Netherlands
   *         *      Tel: +31 521 596540 (Office) FAX: +31 521 597332
        *           URL: www.jive.nl/~imai