[daip] Re: FW: LWPLA after AIPS midnight job

Andy Biggs biggs at jive.nl
Wed May 21 04:34:16 EDT 2003

Hi Eric,
	thanks for having a look at our AIPS installation for us. Your fix
results in LWPLA now actually producing a postscript file in version 'tst'
which it previously wasn't able to do. The problem with the bounding box
though remains, the lower horizontal edge being too high. This can at
least be edited by hand although it's a bit of a pain to have to do this
for many plots. I have tried using different combinations of the dparm
parameters in LWPLA, but to no avail.

Regards,

Andy

|        Dr Andy Biggs  - Support Scientist        |
|        Joint Institute for VLBI in Europe        |
| Postbus 2         | Tel:       +31 (0)521 596517 |
| 7990 AA Dwingeloo | Fax:       +31 (0)521 596539 |
| The Netherlands   | Internet: www.jive.nl/~biggs |