[daip] Re: AIPS installation problems

Casey Law claw at northwestern.edu
Wed Jul 23 13:41:25 EDT 2003

Hello Eric,
	Success!  I ran the commands you described and it compiled without
any problem.  Moreover, I got XAS to compile by redoing my X installation
(from the Redhat 9 installation);  it seems that some key parts of X are
not included in the default Redhat 9 install (or I or the installer messed
up).
	I've already loaded some uv data and tested the TV with 'tvflg';
everything seems to work as it should.  Thank you so much for your help!

		cheers,
		casey