[daip] ACCOR

Z.-Q. Shen zshen at center.shao.ac.cn
Tue Dec 16 00:40:12 EST 2003

Dear Leonia,

I'm glad to know that you're investigating this.
I will be happy to learn what you're learning.

You're absolutely right about the bandpass.
What I tried to say in my past e-mail is that
the difference in the amplitude of AC is bigger
than the change in the shape of AC in each IF.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you again.

Eric