[daip] ACCOR

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Dec 15 13:37:50 EST 2003

Eric,

With the help of Eric Greisen I could print out the POSSM outputs.

Analizing the POSSM plots I found that there is an obvious change of the mean
value of MK's AC spectra for all IFs but 1,7.
ACCOR makes a right job puting the inverse value of the mean spectra to the
SN table.

You wrore:
>Though there are differences in the amplitude of the AC data, almost all
>the AC
>data have the same bandpass shape, suggesting the bandpass response is stable.
This is of cource wrong they are different for different IFs
and they are diffferent for MK in time

Now the question is what is the reason of such a strange behaviour
of the MK's AC spectra.

We are thinking about that

Leonia