[daip] ACCOR

Shen Zhiqiang zshen at center.shao.ac.cn
Sat Dec 13 22:44:32 EST 2003

Hi Leonia,

I am attaching a gzipped file (POSSM.plot.gz). It contains
15 plots from POSSM for different sources/scans as follows.

plot_09.pdf  (1st calibrator scan 3C273)
plot_10.pdf  (2nd calibrator scan 3C279)
plot_11.pdf  (3rd calibrator scan 3C345)
plot_12.pdf  (4th calibrator scan OV-236)
plot_13.pdf  (5th calibrator scan 3C454.3)

 and seven (7) scans on SgrA* at different time ranges
plot_15.pdf; plot_17.pdf; plot_19.pdf; plot_20.pdf;
plot_21.pdf; plot_23.pdf & plot_24.pdf.

 plus three (3) scans on VX_SGR of 2 minutes
plot_22.pdf;  plot_25.pdf & plot_26.pdf

Actually, the correlator has also generated the AC plots
which are kept at the VLBA HP with some other info for
the experiment BS131A.

This kind of difference is not significant (only a few per cent),
but very distinct. This is why it puzzles me. I saw almost the
same plots in my previous 3mm VLBA experiment too.

I'd like to hear more from you.

Thanks.

Eric